Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Selection Sunday

I am not much of a football fan, but I do know how popular the Superbowl is. Although, if I do watch it, it's only because I am at a party and enjoy seeing the commercials & half-time shows. I am sure that I am not the only one since Superbowl parties seem to be getting larger and more creative every year. In honor of those with creativity, talent and apparently, lots of free-time, here are my selections for Awesome Superbowl Party ideas.

5. Football Pizza

4. Crab Football Spread

3. Super Bowl Snacks

2. Cookies & Cream Cheese Football

1. Football Field Replicas with Food

These are all so fabulous and if I have more time next year, I may give a few of these a try. Number 1, the football field party tray is simply amazing! If you have any ideas or pictures of things you did this year, please send them to me and I will be happy to share. Hope everyone has a great day and fun at their Superbowl events.




No comments:

Post a Comment